Welcome to Mozaic Ink Tattoo Studio
At Mozaic Ink Tattoo Studio, we’ve provided the finest tattoos and we’ve been growing ever since. We know how to make you feel relaxed and comfortable. If you’re a first timer, you’re in the best hands. Our staff will take their time to explain every detail of the process. Come in and let your body art dreams come true with us!
NOW OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!
YOU MUST BE 18 years of age or older with valid id to be tattooed!
Clean. Bold. Professional. Creative.
Tony Mozaic is a primarily black and grey tattoo artist who does color from time to time. He primarily focuses on tattooing custom freehand designs in collaboration with his clientele, making each design individual and unique.
* A deposit is required to begin/schedule your project consultation and first session date( $50 non refundable )
* Number of sessions can vary based on factors such as: canvas size (backpiece, leg sleeve, half sleeve, etc.), size of element(s), background, detail of element(s) /background, etc. During your consultation, Tony Mozaic will discuss with you you an estimated number of sessions to achieve your desired project design.**Please do ask clarifying questions at your consultation and be honest about your wants / expectations for your design, Tony Mozaic is happy to explain details and address project design questions.
* Every new project with Tony Mozaic requires a minimum of one consultation. Consultations are typically scheduled Any day of the week 8-10am
* Tony Mozaic is booked from anywhere between 1-2months in advance due to travel/conventions and other obligations. If your project requires multiple day session(s), we advise that you schedule your project accordingly.
* All appointments and ideas for your tattoo must be open to Tony Mozaic artistic freedom. When working with Tony, he strongly recommends that you allow him to choose the proper reference images. Tony Mozaic takes great time and consideration in choosing the right reference photo. He will consult with you on the theme of your tattoo, the placement and the reference image which will all lead to the highly realistic detailed tattoo you desire.
* Tony Mozaic goal is to utilize your time together in the most efficient way possible. Breaks are necessary for both you and the artist throughout such a long session.
* Rate information will be sent via email after project approval.
* Clients are welcome to arrive anywhere from 20 minutes earlier to to complete required session waivers and settle into your space for your tattoo session with Tony. You may take advantage of this time to get situated while Tony Mozaic prepares your design and either stencils your piece or draws in freehand detail / background. Once this step has been complete, please allow dry time for stencil / design as well. It’s Tattoo Start Time!!!